Sunday, February 22, 2009

SJS Jog




We spent Sat. morning at the St. Joseph's School jog. The goal was met for the number of students participating so Donavan ran in this costume. Donavan ran the fun run in this suit (I actually thought the uniform was a little offensive). His quads are hurting today. I ran in the 5k race and it was a really challenging course. Uphill climbs every time I looked up. I did run it just under my goal time of 30 minutes.

We've been spending a lot of time at home this weekend working on potty training. Isaac has not had any accidents in the last 3 days and even wore big boy underwear out to dinner last nite. He's been telling us when he has to go to the bathroom. He even went #2 twice in the potty today. He's so proud and we're just thrilled about his progress. Diaper free here we come.

Isaac and I made cinnamon muffins this morning before church. He loves helping in the kitchen. His fav. parts were breaking the eggs and the hand mixer.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congrats on the potty training. I am glad he is so excited about it and seems to be getting it fast. Yay Isaac!!