Monday, February 2, 2009

Week in Review





Another week has flown by and I've neglected our blog.

This past weekend Mimi Yarnall came to visit. I don't have many pics as the visit was 24 hours long and Donavan and I weren't here for most of it. We really appreciate her coming to take care of Isaac. Donavan and I went to a work related dinner/mass in Atlanta. We spent the nite and came home on Sunday to find Isaac having a great time with Mimi. They went to Chick Fil A, Barnes and Noble, played in the sunshine with his trucks, rode his trike and went to church together.

Isaac had a great time playing with his buddies Ryan and Connor while the moms ran in a 5 k race on Saturday at Sandy Creek park. I have decided that running in cold weather is much more difficult than a more seasonable climate. Our time improved by 4 minutes which I was really excited about. I look forward to the next one.

Donavan and Isaac enjoyed cheering the Steelers to a victory in the Super Bowl. Isaac has learned the "here we go Steelers" chant, but will only sing it if he has the terrible towel in hand.

We just got back from lunch with Donavan at Clocked in downtown Athens. What a fun dive. I've now had enough grease to last me the next month. The reuben was delicious and Isaac particularly liked the tater tots (haven't had those since high school).

No comments: