Monday, April 27, 2009


I'm not sure if it's the transition back to east coast time since our trip to California or Isaac going through a "phase." He hasn't been wanting to sleep in his bed. He wants to lay on the couch with me or Donavan. He's been really clingy and exhausted due to getting up early, going to bed late, etc..since we got home. Over the weekend I was convinced he'd gotten the horrible GI bug I had last week, but he seems fine. Last night was the first full night of sleep for him since we returned. Maybe he's finally getting re-adjusted. I just checked on him napping in his bed and had to capture this photo.
We picked strawberries this morning and they are delicious. I forgot to take my camera. By the time we left the farm Isaac had strawberry juice all over himself. This year he did understand not to pick the green berries, but didn't understand why he couldn't munch on the bright red ones while we filled our bucked.

No comments: