Monday, April 6, 2009

Play date and lunch at Big City Bread



Isaac and I met up with friends at Big City Bread on Friday morning for play and lunch. I'd talk to other moms who go and take their toddlers with them. We are tired of going to Chick Fil A for lunch and play and needed new scenery. Donavan and I had lunch at BCB when we first moved to Athens. This was my first visit with Isaac in tow. Isaac was off the wall. He
didn't listen to directions and would NOT sit down for lunch. He was obsessed with playing in the water dish (intended for dogs) and there was an abundance of rocks on the patio which is always a draw for him these days. The staff was very accomodating and didn't say a word that we dirtied the water dish and our children (mostly Isaac) were running amuck around the patio. My salad was delicious and Isaac's grilled cheese was good too.

No comments: