Sunday, March 22, 2009

Memorial Park Playdate




Isaac and I went to meet up with some of our friends from church last week. We met at Memorial park. He loved eating the bread more than feeding the ducks/geese, however I didn't get any pics of that. We had a picnic lunch after playing for a couple of hours. It was a really chilly morning. Before we left the house at 10 I checked weather.com and it said sunny in Athens. The sun didn't come out until we were leaving at 12:30. Isaac didn't seem to mind the colder temps. that morning.

Isaac is going to be a peace maker/hospitality king. He always wants to make sure everyones' needs are met before his own. For example, he wanted to share his placemat with Thomas. Also this week Isaac shared his granola bar with his friend Sophie at the Y. I was told he gave her the "big piece and I keep the smaller one." He's really caring--like his father--I hope he stays that way.

No comments: