Friday, March 13, 2009

Movie and Singing Time


Isaac and I went to see his first movie in a theatre this week. We saw the Disney movie " Bolt." It was a cute flic about a dog that kept Isaac' attention. I'm sure it's against rec. from the American Academy of Pediatrics to take a 2.5 year old to a movie, but we had fun. It's his spring break this week and I wanted to make it special. He doesn't look overly thrilled in this picture standing next to the movie poster, but like anything new Isaac always looks very serious. He continually asked how the "mobie works." Since I worked in a movie theatre in high school and some in college I explained about the projection booth, etc...however I'm sure the technology has changed a lot in the last 15 years.
Last night Isaac, Donavan and I were playing ring around the rosie and Isaac sang it so beautifully before the camera came out. I wanted to get it on video, but of course he got silly when the camera came out. I still shot the video.
We finally visited Rita's last night. It's a frozen custard/creamery shop close to us in Athens. They support St. Joe's in a variety of ways and we had yet to make a stop. It's really reasonably priced and sell everything from custard to gelato. Isaac loved his mango smoothie. We're really excited about biking over there for snacks this spring--before it gets too hot to do any biking in Athens.
We're heading to Chattanooga this week for a trip to the Acquarium.

1 comment:

Mimi Y said...

I love hearing you sing, Isaac.