Sunday, March 22, 2009







We had a birthday party Saturday afternoon at Gymboree for Beth in our play group. It's amazing to think that Isaac was one of the younger members of our playgroup when we joined and now he's getting to be in the older set. Crazy! Isaac skipped his nap so I was afraid he was going to be a BEAR. I was wrong: not the first time. We used to go to Gymboree classes last summer and stopped when he started preschool a couple mornings a week last fall. I wasn't sure how Isaac would react. The teachers remembered us and Isaac. He was much more attentive than he used to be in class--I think age, plus preschool has helped him. He actually sat and listened to instructions. I could not believe it. He loved playing on the equipment. We may consider a summer enrollment after school is over this spring.


As I reflect on our last week I realized Isaac has had a really good eating week. I mean, some weeks it's a fight to get him to eat anything nutritious. Maybe we've turned a corner here?? Not sure, but I'll take it! He ate half a pork chop tonight plus the baked beans and two pieces broccoli.

1 comment:

Barbara Powell said...

Wow, Isaac looks so grown up! He's having a great spring with the trip to Chattanooga, a movie, playdates with friends and parties. Love, Mimi and Poppi P.